Dr. Goff's Team
Our team includes nurses, nurse practitioners and administrative staff who believe that patients deserve prompt, convenient access to their healthcare providers. Forging long-term partnerships with the patients who entrust us with their health, we deliver exceptional care in a timely, professional manner. Patient confidentiality is central to our practice, and integrity and trustworthiness form the foundation of our physician-patient relationships.
Dr. Goff's Nurse Practitioners:
- Virginia (Sissy) Rady, NP - Part of office team since August 2013
- Elizabeth Biermann, NP - Part of the team since October 2016
- Brian Morrow, NP - Specializes in LTAC (long-term acute care) & skilled nursing facilities. Part of the team since January 2010.
As a patient of our North Texas practice, you can expect:
- Board-certified expertise
- Responsive personal attention
- In-house testing, imaging & diagnostic techniques
- Interest in the whole person: physical, emotional, psychological & spiritual
- Focus on preventative care & wellness services
You are the most important person in our practice, and we are grateful to partner with you. Committed to the highest standards of medical education, it is our mission to impact your family’s future through an increased understanding of your health.
To learn more about Dr. Goff’s team of healthcare professionals, or to schedule an appointment at our Dallas office, call 214.879.9966 or contact us online.
or Call Us Today at 214.879.9966